Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Monday - November 10

Bob: Not much happening today. The weather was nice. Warmed up to about 61. Cold air is supposed to hit Wednesday, the day we leave. Hope we don't hit snow.
Bonnie and I went for a walk this morning. Then we went shopping for lawn mowers. Shannon thinks I should get a Husqvarna tractor like his. They are about 300-400 cheaper than a comparable John Deere. Could not find any Husqvarnas at Lowe's today, but they had the John Deeres. Shannon said they are the exact same engine as the John Deere, but just cheaper. He has had his over a year and it is doing just fine. Cannot make up my mind whether I want to buy the riding mower now, or after I get back from our mission. I am thinking if I pay someone to use my mower I would rather have them use the walk behind mower than the tractor.
After supper we had a short Family Home Evening and then played an exciting game of Apples to Apples. Everyone else is in bed now, so I am signing off till tomorrow. Going Christmas shopping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment